Search Results

  • Food Pantry and Other Assistance

    Agency: Christ the King Catholic Church

    1. Food Pantry: No referral needed. Would like 24 hour notice if possible, but at least 4. Calls taken Mon.-Fri. from 9:30- 3:30.2. Motel voucher for emergency situation. Referral is needed.3. Help with prescription medicine; not to exceed $100.00. Referral needed.4. Help with housing deposits not exceeding $150.00 when funds are available.

  • Homeless Youth Outreach Center

    Agency: YSS

    YOUTH OPPORTUNITY CENTER outreach center for homeless youth, ages 16-22, or through 25 if parenting. Outreach and support services are provided case managers will work with the youth to get them the resources they need. SUPPORTIVE SERVICES: Primary Health Care provides assistance on site during most meals and can transport to the PHC clinic for tho...

  • Temporary Housing

    Agency: Helping Hands - Knoxville

    HELPING HAND has seven apartments for short term housing when available for women and children.

  • Heartland Housing Sanctuary

    Agency: Heartland Family Service

    Crisis stabilization shelter serving survivors of sex trafficking. This facility-based program houses up to 14 individuals or adults with children. The location of the facility is confidential to ensure the safety of its residents. The shelter is staffed 24 hours a day and provides an array of services including advocacy, therapy, and case manageme...

  • Residential and Day Programming

    Agency: Rejuvenating Women

    Faith-based organization providing hope and restoration to those enslaved in human trafficking.  The two-year, residential therapeutic program is free to survivors and includes, but is not limited to, individual and group therapy, case management, mentorship, legal services, tattoo branding removal, equine therapy, occupational therapy, life skills...

  • Hope Center for Women and Children

    Agency: Hope Ministries

    HOPE CENTER FOR WOMEN AND CHILDREN is a Christ-based ministry which offers the following services:30-DAY PROGRAM for women (with or without children) offers shelter with some basic programming Case management and referral services are provided with no fees. Extensions to a 30-day stay are considered on a case by case basis. LONG-TERM LIFE RECOVERY ...

  • Homeless Housing Services and Emergency Shelter

    Agency: Humility Homes and Services, Inc.

    Provides emergency shelter and longer-term housing opportunities and supportive services for single adults and families experiencing homelessness and extreme housing instability. Days/Hours of Operation: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

  • Transitional Housing

    Agency: R.A.F.T., Inc

    Short-term residence and program support to homeless families trying to get back on their feet.  Family service plans are developed, offering counseling, support groups, and budgeting classes.  Applicants must be a family unit, no individuals.  Short term residence consists of 6 months-2 years.

  • Transitional Shelter and Rent Assistance

    Agency: Southeast Nebraska Community Action Partnership

    Transitional shelter for up to 24 months and assistance in finding permanent shelter.  Rent assistance.

  • Section 8 and Transitional Housing

    Agency: Omaha Housing Authority

    Section 8 program - watch newspaper or call to find out when applications will be accepted.Home Tenant Based Rental Assistance Program is a transitional program for the homeless or persons with disabilities with an agency referral.Mod Rehab program attaches Housing Choice Vouchers to privately owned units that are rehabilitated.  Walk in to pick up...

  • Homeless Prevention Program

    Agency: Hillcrest Family Services

    Provides services to people with mental illness and those suffering with substance abuse who are chronically homeless or in imminent  risk of being homeless.

  • Transitional Living Program

    Agency: Omaha Home for Boys

    Serves as a resource for young adults ages 17 to 21 who struggle with a lack of housing, support, education and independent living skills. The program provides safe, secure housing and mentors who guide youth in developing the skills needed to transition to independent living.

  • Supportive Housing Programs

    Agency: Community Action Partnership of Western Nebraska

    Supportive Housing Program is a HUD-funded transitional living program for youth ages 18-24.  Youth are provided with a subsidized house/apartment and work with a case manager to reduce homelessness or unsafe living conditions and to achieve permanent housing.  Supportive Housing serves both single youth as well as pregnant and/or parenting youth. ...

  • Veteran Services

    Agency: CenterPointe, Inc.

    Veterans Transitional Housing provides group living with supportive services for male veterans experiencing homelessness and problems with mental illness or co-occurring disorders.  Veterans must be services connected and approved to reside in the program by VA Nebraska-Western Iowa Health Care Systems.  Expected stay is six months.Veterans Permane...

  • Veteran Housing Programs

    Agency: New Visions Homeless Services

    Transitional housing for homeless single veterans (men or women).  Permanent supportive housing units for homeless veterans.Supportive services include therapy and case management.

  • Heartland Bridges

    Agency: Heartland Family Service

    Short-term housing for people in transition to and from mental health counseling or substance use treatment facility, support services, and/or permanent housing. The goal of the program is to help clients secure permanent housing and connect them with community-based mental health or substance use services and avoid unnecessary incarcerations.

  • Aftercare Services

    Agency: Iowa Aftercare Services Network

    Provides assistance for youth, 18-23 years of age, who have 'aged out' of foster care or other court ordered placement, meet the challenges of living independently and transition successfully to adulthood.Case Management provides coordination and linkage to available community resources. Services include life skills training and experimental learni...

  • House of Hope - Waterloo

    Agency: House of Hope - Waterloo

    Two year transitional housing program for single mothers with children aging out of foster care.

  • House of Hope - Pillars

    Agency: House of Hope - Waterloo

    Two year Transitional House for  young women with no children (may be pregnant) aging out of foster care. 

  • Residential Services

    Agency: CenterPointe, Inc.

    Adult Co-occurring Disorders Residential Treatment Program offers transitional housing and residential treatment for adults 19 and over with co-occurring severe and persistent mental illness and substance dependence.  Services include individual, group, and family counseling; recreational therapy; case management; and psychiatric services.  Expecte...

Powered by: skyClutch Logo