Search Results

  • Permits

    Agency: Iowa Department of Natural Resources

    Public water and waste system operating permits, flood plain permits, dam safety inspection, sanitary landfill regulation. Anyone who is disabled or low-income can apply for a reduced fee fishing license by filling out an application. Applications can be obtained by calling the DNR or visiting

  • Licensing/Certification/Accreditation

    Agency: Polk County Recorder's Office

    POLK COUNTY RECORDER'S OFFICE maintains official real estate documents, contracts, articles of incorporation, partnerships, state tax liens, military records, birth, divorce and death records.RECORDS of Polk County marriages, births and deathsATV, BOAT and SNOWMOBILE licenses and renewalsPASSPORTS acceptance facility and photo serviceMILITARY RECOR...

  • Government Services

    Agency: City of Des Moines

    DES MOINES CITY HALL is where the following governmental offices are located: CITY CLERK - 400 Robert D. Ray Drive (515) 283-4209 ENGINEERING ADMINISTRATION - 400 Robert D. Ray Drive (515) 283-4920 FINANCE DEPARTMENT - 400 Robert D. Ray Drive (515) 283-4854 ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT - 400 Robert D. Ray Drive (515) 283-4004 HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATION...

  • Health Care Divisions

    Agency: Iowa Department of Public Health

    DIVISION OF ACUTE DISEASE PREVENTION AND EMERGENCY RESPONSE AND ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH provides support, technical assistance and consultation to local public health agencies, hospitals, emergency medical service programs, and local health care providers regarding infectious diseases, disease/injury preventing and control, public health and health ca...

  • 1
Powered by: skyClutch Logo